Saturday, April 4, 2009

You Are Reason Enough


Age and heartbreaks have a way of changing how one loves.

I miss floating in mid-air... I miss the butterflies in my stomach...
I miss the kind of emotional attachment that makes me cry just because it is there...

To feel that, especially in a mature age is like receiving a rare gift. You feel undeserving but nonetheless grateful. Enjoying the moments it is there. For I know enough that it doesn't last. I don't mind the expiration clause. I only am thankful that one person can make me feel alive again...

Listening to an all time favorite... The Song Bird sings in my heart again, on and on and on...


You are reason enough for me to go on living...
You are reason enough for me to smile again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Community Chat at SingleGuysManila.Ning.Com

Create a profile and be part of the Brotherhood of the Fab, Fiery and Free! Take a peek at some of the online members below. Visit us at http://singleguysmanila.ning.com
Chats