Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Frog's Prob


I am struggling with my self-esteem... I feel so ugly.

It's a perennial challenge. I hate it when it attacks. It's when I look at myself and think that I am not enough. And that I despise myself for being fugly. That I am not worthy and will never be loved because I am not gorgeous.

Why do I keep on believing that true love can be found only if I am stunning? Why do I feel the need to work out and improve my features just to be worthy of someone's admiration? Why can't I believe somebody when he says that I am likeable as I am?

Insecurities. I have lots of them. I am searching for a cure. Love yourself is too broad an advise to help me. "How" is the question that needs to be answered. How do you accept yourself for being born with this face, this imperfection... and the limitations that come with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Community Chat at SingleGuysManila.Ning.Com

Create a profile and be part of the Brotherhood of the Fab, Fiery and Free! Take a peek at some of the online members below. Visit us at http://singleguysmanila.ning.com
Chats