Thursday, April 16, 2009

One. Two. Three.


One. You are the soul that I always wanted. And I still wonder what happened to us. You are my serenity. Now I am retracing old steps while taking new ones between us. I want to be surprised.


Two. You are my security blanket. The one that tucks me in at night. I feel warm and positive about the future because it is safe and stable. Your warmth is my good night's sleep. I want that to be enough.

Three. You are the sweetness that rocks my world. I am captivated. With you it is all extreme. Highs and lows. You wake up the pursuer in me. I am in a rollercoaster ride with you. I want to regain my balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Community Chat at SingleGuysManila.Ning.Com

Create a profile and be part of the Brotherhood of the Fab, Fiery and Free! Take a peek at some of the online members below. Visit us at http://singleguysmanila.ning.com
Chats