Thursday, April 9, 2009

Stopping, Looking and Listening


Mod Red is taking a break.

Not only in observance of holy week but for my own sanity, healing, understanding and self-respect.

I am taking a break from a whole lot of stuff not only in my job here, which I so love. If I only have the power to let the world stop for a few days while I catch my breath, I would do that. But I only have the holidays to recuperate and breathe deeply.

Red as a person, a family man, a worker, a friend, a romantic is going to take a hike. I am taking my own advice and those of my friends to just find out how and where to start loving one's self when you are in the context of dating, friendships, crisis and other entanglements. I also want to update myself as to who I am now.

This is hoping that I go back processed, with a strong psychological and emotional capacity to start afresh. And resume my personal relationships with a greater sense of identity, direction and confidence.

There is a point in a series of roller coaster rides where it is just too much. You need to puke. And so I must. With gusto!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Community Chat at SingleGuysManila.Ning.Com

Create a profile and be part of the Brotherhood of the Fab, Fiery and Free! Take a peek at some of the online members below. Visit us at http://singleguysmanila.ning.com
Chats